Just a quick notice – if you have some time head over here and join in our first Google+ Live Hangout which will begin at 12pm Sydney time. The first Hangout will just be a bit of fun and a little chat about what to expect in 2013 in relation to real estate and technology. So come on over and join us!
Business2.com.au Google+ Hangout Starts at 12pm Sydney time today!
About Peter J RicciPeter Ricci is the Director of Agentpoint.com.au, Business2.com.au, Ginga.com.au and ZooProperty.com and has been involved in designing and developing real estate systems and websites since 1997. In July 2001 Peter founded Business2.com.au to help real estate agents better understand the power of the Internet and the real estate landscape in Australia and New Zealand. Since then he has penned over 300 articles on a variety of subjects in the real estate technology industry. Business2.com.au is now the leading real estate technology site in Australasia.
B2 on Facebook
- Glenn: Thanks Dave, very interesting. I'm sure the majo...
- Dave Platter: This just in: Soufun has bought 16% of another rea...
- simon strauss: Re a disruptive model: This seems applicable - htt...
- Dave Platter: Here, here, Martin. Thanks for sharing that....
- Martin Crampton: No, Dave. We didn't use the Craig's List philoso...
- Dave Platter: Martin, did you have to scan all their listings ph...
- simon strauss: ? gonetogod.com...
- simon strauss: Ah a kindred spirit... virtual real estate. I've ...
- Martin Crampton: Fun, Glenn and Simon. I think I can trump you. I ...
- Martin Crampton: There were thousands of agencies signed-up before ...
Peter Ricci Twitter
Peripheral Visionary, Writer, Journalist, Software Designer, Wordpress Developer, Independent Thinker
Tweeting since June 9, 2007
Ryan O’Grady Twitter
Tweeting since March 15, 2009
Real Estate Related News and Information Technology
Tweeting since May 10, 2009