I was recently sent the below video which I thought was a clever marketing campaign produce by a Melbourne real estate agency Philip Webb. The campaign is based around the agency highlighting that print advertising is Jurassic comparing it to a dinosaur. They go on to say that the “Webb revolution is here” through the innovative digital advertising they offer.
An agency using the decline in print advertising against their competitors
About Ryan O'GradyRyan has been involved in the real estate industry for a number of years. During this time he has operated web based real estate businesses along with provided consulting to the real estate software development industry. Ryan operates Agentpoint.com.au and is actively involved with the design and development of real estate systems, software and web sites in the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
B2 on Facebook
- Glenn: I can see you've spent a lot on that site but I c...
- Ryan Ballard: Thanks for the interesting read Simon. First of...
- Simon Rose: Thanks Martin, it's always nice to get feedback. ...
- Martin Crampton: Thanx Simon, interesting. However, I thought you ...
- Jason D: They should be worried about Squiiz....
- Robbert Dekker: I wonder how homely.com.au compares to realestate....
- Jason D: Yes, it is going very well....
- keneza: So its now April and the site still has very littl...
- Peter: Yes you did say “I don't think in this case it ...
- Jason D: Yes it is very very modern. The 6 listings in H...
Peter Ricci Twitter
Peripheral Visionary, Writer, Journalist, Software Designer, Wordpress Developer, Independent Thinker
Tweeting since June 9, 2007
Ryan O’Grady Twitter
Tweeting since March 15, 2009
Real Estate Related News and Information Technology
Tweeting since May 10, 2009