I was recently sent the below video which I thought was a clever marketing campaign produce by a Melbourne real estate agency Philip Webb. The campaign is based around the agency highlighting that print advertising is Jurassic comparing it to a dinosaur. They go on to say that the “Webb revolution is here” through the innovative digital advertising they offer.
An agency using the decline in print advertising against their competitors
About Ryan O'GradyRyan has been involved in the real estate industry for a number of years. During this time he has operated web based real estate businesses along with provided consulting to the real estate software development industry. Ryan operates Agentpoint.com.au and is actively involved with the design and development of real estate systems, software and web sites in the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
B2 on Facebook
- Jason D: This just in for 2015. Squiiz is still terrible...
- Peter: FYI - The video you referenced is from 2009! (http...
- Peter: I tend to agree with Google's comments here https...
- John Stevens: Can we keep this thread going? its been a scream. ...
- Glenn Batten: Peter. I disagree with "no ranking benefit" ...
- Peter: Hosting a site in Australia will have no ranking b...
- Glenn: Ok I've got no idea who he is but I found his pos...
- Glenn Batten: Maybe you are right and that is what he meant. I ...
- Glenn: I thought you were talking about hared against Squ...
- Glenn Batten: Hatred?? That is such a strong word. I don't hat...
Peter Ricci Twitter
Peripheral Visionary, Writer, Journalist, Software Designer, Wordpress Developer, Independent Thinker
Tweeting since June 9, 2007
Ryan O’Grady Twitter
Tweeting since March 15, 2009
Real Estate Related News and Information Technology
Tweeting since May 10, 2009