I was recently sent the below video which I thought was a clever marketing campaign produce by a Melbourne real estate agency Philip Webb. The campaign is based around the agency highlighting that print advertising is Jurassic comparing it to a dinosaur. They go on to say that the “Webb revolution is here” through the innovative digital advertising they offer.
An agency using the decline in print advertising against their competitors
About The InsiderRyan has been involved in the real estate industry for a number of years. During this time he has operated web based real estate businesses along with provided consulting to the real estate software development industry. Ryan operates Agentpoint.com.au and is actively involved with the design and development of real estate systems, software and web sites in the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
B2 on Facebook
- Anon: Hey Peter Mericka is it over yet? We can see your ...
- David King: Interesting article Dave. It would be a hard job t...
- David King: Really generous Homely. Good luck to the entrants!...
- Anna: Do not use Open Agent. They are not honest wit...
- Richard: Peter, Are you kidding? REA may be a lot of thi...
- David King: That's an interesting subject Simon. These days y...
- David King: Great article thanks Glen...
- gelfrich: Get them at Aldi, less than $1 a can....
- Gideon: One of the biggest cons being currently perpetrate...
- Gideon: My problem with the conn that is openagent is that...
Peter Ricci Twitter
Peripheral Visionary, Writer, Journalist, Software Designer, Wordpress Developer, Independent Thinker
Tweeting since June 9, 2007
Ryan O’Grady Twitter
Tweeting since March 15, 2009
Real Estate Related News and Information Technology
Tweeting since May 10, 2009