I was recently sent the below video which I thought was a clever marketing campaign produce by a Melbourne real estate agency Philip Webb. The campaign is based around the agency highlighting that print advertising is Jurassic comparing it to a dinosaur. They go on to say that the “Webb revolution is here” through the innovative digital advertising they offer.
An agency using the decline in print advertising against their competitors
About Ryan O'GradyRyan has been involved in the real estate industry for a number of years. During this time he has operated web based real estate businesses along with provided consulting to the real estate software development industry. Ryan operates Agentpoint.com.au and is actively involved with the design and development of real estate systems, software and web sites in the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
B2 on Facebook
- Peter: REA is falling apart and Domain is eating them ali...
- Glenn Batten: The funny thing I have noticed with the Highlight ...
- andy: agencies have themselves to blame getting PREMIER ...
- sweller: History revisited. Australia's #1 Property Exp...
- Peter Mericka: Hi Everyone, I am not sure if you are aware of ...
- Mike: Thanks john for your insights, is there any truth ...
- Noel: I was told by an agent in the past hour that the p...
- Sabrina: Open Agents claims to consumers beggars belief, Be...
- melbourne property managers: Hey that's great news!...
- Graham: The problem is that Newscorp has the realestate in...
Peter Ricci Twitter
Peripheral Visionary, Writer, Journalist, Software Designer, Wordpress Developer, Independent Thinker
Tweeting since June 9, 2007
Ryan O’Grady Twitter
Tweeting since March 15, 2009
Real Estate Related News and Information Technology
Tweeting since May 10, 2009