Here are some questions I would like feedback from……
1. What real estate sites are you members of?
Example:realestate.com.au, domain.com.au homehound.com.au
2. Of these sites for every 10 enquiries break down how many enquiries come from each site?
Example:realestate.com.au (4) , domain.com.au (2+) homehound.com.au (1) Mysite (-1) [Note minus = less than]
3. Of these enquiries how many are looking for a property viewing and how many are asking further questions?
Example: 40% questions 60% viewing
4. Has the massive increase in traffic volume of portals equated to an increase in sales in the last 12 months?
5. What key role do you think a real estate portal should play in relationship to your listings?
Example: Make it as easy as possible for visitors to the site to find my listings
6. Would you allow Real Estate Portals to market their additional services to your vendors?
Example: No……and reason
7. What proportion of your marketing budget in 2006 was spent online VS newspaper advertising (promotion, vendors listings, google marketing campaigns?
8. What proportion of your marketing budget was spent online in 2000 Vs newspaper advertising?
9. What proportion of property enquiries come from Internet related advertising?
10. A Real Estate Related Dinner and Drinks who would you invite?
Example: Neil Jenman, Donald Trump, Simon Baker, Peter Foster
Just copy and paste your answers in the comments box!