I believe this afternoon around 5.00pm Realestate.com.au deployed some minor updates to their portal. It did not run smoothly though as ads across the site, homepage news, info and other widgets including “what the locals think” all could not be connected. And at one stage the portal went down for a few minutes and was completely unreachable.
A few noticeable changes I can see include:
- There is a newly styled main navigation bar
- Search Results – Look of the search results has been improved.
- Search Results – Upgraded listings don’t stand out as much anymore
- Search Results – “New” listings have a red slash over the image.
- Property Page – The layout of the media player has changed so images now scroll down rather than across.
- Property Page – Open times are now in a container which stands out
- Property Page – There is a large ad on the right of the main content area which is very hard not to notice.
- Property Page – More preference to the agency, providing links to their For Sale, Rental and Sold listings.
There are probably other things I’ve missed but I’m sure you’ll point them out.